Engineering Mechanical Engineer
Senior Tel Aviv
Vectorious’ has developed the world’s first in-heart microcomputer and is on a mission to transform heart failure treatment. As part of our first in human clinical study, we have successfully implanted our sensory device in patients across Europe, while demonstrating a huge potential in helping millions of people living with heart failure to take control and manage their disease, keeping them stable, out of hospitals, and living longer, fuller lives.
We are looking for Mechnical Engineer to join its R&D group.
- SolidWorks proficiency – modeling and drawing
- Experience in tool design / design of mechanisms / manufacturing jigs
- Familiarity with ISO standards (ISO 13485 – advantage)
- Working with route cards, work instructions, precise documentation
- Design for several manufacturing methods (Turning, milling, 3D printing, molding, etc.)
- Experience with Nitinol – advantage
- Experience with design and initiation of Medical products – advantage
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and general computer software
- BSc/MSc in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years minimum experience of full-time mechanical engineering
- Fluent in Hebrew and English – verbal and written
- Occasional travel abroad