Operations Hardware and Process Engineering Expert
Vectorious has developed the world’s first in-heart microcomputer and is on a mission to transform heart failure treatment. As part of our first in-human clinical study, we have successfully implanted our sensory device in patients across Europe, while demonstrating a huge potential in helping millions of people living with heart failure to take control and manage their disease. As an increasingly growing company we’ve been accepted to FDA’s prestige Breakthrough Device Designation program.
We are looking for a talented Hardware Process Engineering Expert to join our Engineering group.
What will you do?:
- Technical support and guidance for manufacturing processes (problem solving, process improvements etc.).
- Engineering activities & NPI through Operations department
- Engineering project management
- Engineering Transfer to production
- Scale-up activities in production
- Engineering activities with subcontractors & suppliers
- Development of manufacturing process
- Perform and manage process validations.
- Perform and manage test method validations.
- Create, update, and maintain work instructions in accordance with quality system demands and manufacturing needs.
- Assist with creating ECOs when relevant to manufacturing needs.
What do you need to bring with you?:
- Engineering Degree in Electronics.
- Proven experience in reading circuit schematics and PCB layouts; Analog and radio systems.
- Minimum relevant technical experience of 5 years in an engineering -operations environment. (medical device - company - an advantage).
- IQ/OQ/PQ/TMV knowledge - strong advantage.
- Prior experience with multidisciplinary device manufacturing.
- Excellent Hebrew & English – verbal & writing.