Vectorious has developed the world’s first in-heart microcomputer and is on a mission to transform heart failure treatment. As part of our first in-human clinical study, we have successfully implanted our sensory device in patients across Europe, while demonstrating a huge potential in helping millions of people living with heart failure to take control and manage their disease. As an increasingly growing company we’ve been accepted to FDA’s prestige Breakthrough Device Designation program.
Now, we are looking for a talented Mechanical Engineer to join our Mechanics R&D group.
What will you do?
- Develop prototypes and feasibility studies of new technologies, components and equipment.
- Jig design – incl. SW modeling, drawings
- Research technologies to optimize design solutions
- Assemble, test, and improve mechanical jigs and components (hands-on approach)
- Writing technical documents (work instructions, assembly processes, test protocols, test reports)
- Participate in KOMs, PDRs, CDRs, and other cross-functional meetings
- Take part in Pre-clinical (animal) Studies
- Work with domestic and international suppliers to design and manufacture prototypes using state of the art technologies
- Work closely with other R&D, QA, Regulatory and product team members
What do you need to bring with you?
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years minimum experience of full-time mechanical engineering
- SolidWorks proficiency – modeling and drawing
- Experience with design and initiation of Medical products – advantage
- Familiarity with ISO standards (ISO 13485 – advantage)
- Highly organized – preferred experience for Working with route cards, work instructions, precise documentation
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and general computer software
- Fluent in Hebrew and English – verbal and written