Vectorious has developed the world’s first in-heart microcomputer and is on a mission to transform heart failure treatment. As part of our first in-human clinical study, we have successfully implanted our sensory device in patients across Europe, while demonstrating a huge potential in helping millions of people living with heart failure to take control and manage their disease. As an increasingly growing company we’ve been accepted to FDA’s prestige Breakthrough Device Designation program.
Now, we are looking for a talented Mechanical Engineer to join our Mechanics R&D group.
What will you do?
- Develop prototypes and feasibility studies of new technologies, components and equipment.
- Design and develop key mechanical components for the V-LAP Implant and Delivery System
- Jig design – incl. SW modeling, drawings, tolerance etc.
- Assemble, test, and improve mechanical jigs and components (hands-on approach)
- Write technical documents (work instructions, assembly processes, test protocols, test reports, SOW)
- Participate in KOMs, PDRs, CDRs, and other cross-functional meetings
- Take part in Pre-clinical (animal) Studies
- Work with domestic and international suppliers to design and manufacture prototypes using state of the art technologies
- Work closely with other R&D, QA, Regulatory and product team members
- Research technologies to optimize design solutions
- Participate in ongoing investigations and failure analysis.
What do you need to bring with you?
- SolidWorks proficiency – modeling, drawing, analysis and understanding of tolerances and manufacturing methods
- Design for several manufacturing methods (Turning, milling, 3D printing, molding, etc.)
- Experience in design of Medical Devices and in particular of delivery systems
- Experience in implant design – an advantage
- Experience in participating in clinical trials
- Familiarity with medical device-related ISO standards
- At least BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years minimum experience as full-time mechanical engineer in med tech company – with relevant experience in delivery systems
- Highly organized – preferred experience for Working with route cards, work instructions, precise documentation
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and general computer software
- Fluent in Hebrew and English – verbal and written
- Team player