Vectorious, a successful and founded start-up company is looking for an HR Manager to join the team and help take the company forward.
Vectorious team has developed an in-heart microcomputers and is currently running a clinical study in multiple countries across Europe and Israel. Our study has already demonstrated huge potential in helping millions of people living with heart failure to take control and manage their disease, keeping them stable, out of hospitals, and living longer, fuller lives.
- Talent Acquisition & growth – including end-to-end recruiting, on-boarding process, employee retention, employee referral program and more.
- Talent management – performance review process and implementation, development path, compensation and benefits program.
- Team building & management – advice the executive team on HR issues, work to build a scalable organizational structure, development of stronger management skills, and more.
- Culture & communication – enhance the company’s culture to support business needs as well as current and future growth.
This is a part-time position (50%) and includes ownership and responsibility for all end-to-end HR issues.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in tech recruiting (the positions includes hands-on end-to-end recruiting).
- Previous experience as an HRBP or HR Manager (preferably from a start-up company or technology company).
- Advanced knowledge of all facets of Human Resources – including talent acquisition, total rewards, talent assessment and development, culture and employee engagement, and performance management.
- Ability to proactively translate business objectives to effective HR strategies
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to conduct business (verbally and in written communications) fluently in English. Strong ability to see the big picture together with attention to details.