QA & RA RA & QA Engineer
Intermediate Tel Aviv
Vectorious Medical Technologies Ltd. is a young and dynamic, fast-moving startup company located in Tel-Aviv. The company has developed an innovative active implantable system for Hemodynamic monitoring of Heart Failure patients.
About this role:
The QA and RA Engineer will join the Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs team will take part in establishing our Quality Management System.
- At least 3 years of experience in QA/QMS management at Medical Device company, preferably in the field of implants / active devices
- Proven experience in establishing and / or management of quality systems
- Proven experience in CE / ISO 13485 / FDA-QSR audits
- Academic graduates in the field of Life Sciences or Engineering
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, pays attention to details and independent