R&D HW Board Designer
Intermediate Tel Aviv
Vectorious has developed the world’s first in-heart microcomputer and is on a mission to transform heart failure treatment. As part of our first in-human clinical study, we have successfully implanted our sensory device in patients across Europe, while demonstrating a huge potential in helping millions of people living with heart failure to take control and manage their disease. As an increasingly growing company we’ve been accepted to FDA’s prestige Breakthrough Device Designation program.
Now, we are looking for a talented HW Board Designer to join our HW team.
What will you do?:
- HW designs, schematic and board layout.
- Bring up to the new designed HW, using test instruments, such as, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers etc.
- Writing testing documentations
- Follow the safety testing, such as EMC etc
What do you need to bring with you?:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in the design of complex analog and digital systems
- Hands on person that can solder, cut & try then repeat, and make it works.
- Experience in Medical Devices.
- Out of the BOX thinking
- Team Player
- Ability to manage technical projects, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously with can-do and positive attitude.
- Ability to see the bigger picture when dealing with complex and detailed problems.