Senior Mechanical Engineer
Vectorious has developed the world’s first in-heart microcomputer and is on a mission to transform heart failure treatment. As part of our first in-human clinical study, we have successfully implanted our sensory device in patients across Europe, while demonstrating a huge potential in helping millions of people living with heart failure to take control and manage their disease. As an increasingly growing company we’ve been accepted to FDA’s prestige Breakthrough Device Designation program.
Now, we are looking for a talented Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our Engineering group
What will you do?
- Design mechanical equipment for the manufacturing line.
- Provide mechanical engineering support for manufacturing issues.
- Create engineering documents (ECRs & ECOs), and equipment files.
- Develop new manufacturing processes using new technologies, components, and equipment.
- Assemble, test, and improve mechanical jigs and equipment
- Writing technical documents (work instructions, test protocols and test reports)
- Work with domestic and international suppliers to design and manufacture prototypes using state-of-the-art technologies
- Work closely with Manufacturing, R&D and QA team members
What do you need to bring with you?
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or relevant experience
- +8 years of experience in mechanical design
- Experience with key technologies and processes related to the manufacturing of medical devices, stents, catheters, and delivery systems is preferred.
- Experience with Class III implantable systems and hermetic manufacturing methods- advantage
- Experience in manufacturing support and process troubleshooting
- SolidWorks proficiency – modeling and drawing
- Fluent in Hebrew and English – verbal and written