Ramat Hahayal, TLV
Vectorious has not only developed the world’s first in-heart microcomputer but is also on its way to transform heart failure treatment. Our cutting-edge sensor has successfully been implanted in patients across Europe and Israel, as part of our First-In-Human study. Our system helps patients manage their disease while being autonomous and allows physicians to anticipate heart failure changes before experiencing any symptoms. We have also been granted the FDA’s prestigious Breakthrough Device Designation.
As the company is continuously growing, we are now seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join our multidisciplinary Production Team.
What will you do?
- Responsible for the overall improvement of the Device Master Record (DMR)
- Responsible for consolidating the changes in DMR (i.e. monitor statuses and ensure effective execution of the projects)
- Perform Engineering Change Orders when manufacturing-related changes and manage integration
- Responsible for the continual accuracy of the DMR Indices
- Work closely with QA department to make sure the documents are correctly filed in DMR
What do you need to bring with you?
- Engineering degree or related experience
- Previous experience in medical devices
- Previous experience in manufacturing
- Ability to work across departments and understand the needs for manufacturing
- Previous experience in technical writing in English- advantage
- Previous experience in QA activities- advantage
- Soft skills: meticulous, proactive, ability to multitask