Vectorious Medical Technologies is a young and dynamic, fast-growing startup company located in Tel-Aviv. Our company has developed the world’s first in-heart microcomputer and is on a mission to transform heart failure treatment. As part of our clinical study, we have successfully implanted our sensory device in patients across Europe and Israel, while demonstrating a huge potential in helping millions of people living with heart failure to take control and manage their disease.
In the last couple of years we’ve doubled our headcount and we are expected to have another significant growth in the near future. We are looking for an incredible TA Specialist to join our HR team and help us take our TA capabilities and infrastructures one step further, especially for technological positions.
We need you help us hire the most valuable assets of Vectorious – our people!
What you will do?
- Develop and implement Talent Acquisition strategies, processes, and tools to support our expected growth.
- Manage full recruitment cycle for multiple technological roles, from sourcing to close (including CV’s screening, coordinating and conducting interviews, negotiating with candidates etc.).
- Partner with departments’ managers and advise them how to attract and hire top talent (identify recruitment needs and create job descriptions, prepare them to the interviews, assist with decision making etc.).
- Create positive candidate experience and manage great relationships.
- Establish and maintain a broad base of external suppliers, agencies and vendors that support us in our recruitment process.
- Optimize and formulize our recruitment processes: set (and meet) recruitment goals and metrics, develop tools and dashboards etc.
- Support our managers to develop and execute new-hires onboarding training plans.
What do you need to bring with you?
- 2+ years of experience as a tech recruiter within a tech-savvy organization / start up (experience in Medical Device- huge advantage!)
- In-depth familiarity with the technological ecosystem and passion for working in a start-up environment that’s changing at a rapid pace.
- Lives and breathes recruitments, has proven track record of success owning the entire recruitment process and sees its strategic importance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication capabilities and ability to collaborate and communicate well with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong project management skills- self-motivated, organized, has attention to detail, efficient and process oriented.
- Familiarity with COMEET HRIS – An advantage