Ramat Hahayal, TLV
Vectorious has developed the world’s first in-heart microcomputer and is on a mission to transform heart failure treatment. As part of our first in-human clinical study, we have successfully implanted our sensory device in patients across Europe and Israel, while demonstrating a huge potential in helping millions of people living with heart failure to take control and manage their disease. As an increasingly growing company we’ve been accepted to FDA’s prestige Breakthrough Device Designation program.
We are looking for a talented people to join our Production team that grows everyday.
What will you do?
- Responsible for leading and planning Engineering processes.
- Plan, maintain and improve manufacturing lines with accordance to the company’s goals.
- Interfaces with company’s departments and sub-contractors to initiate solutions to production problems.
- Develop and implement manufacturing processes and technologies to meet the production requirements and to ensure the cost-effective integration of new products or for the improvement of existing ones.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects with respect to first pass yield, cycle time reduction, product reliability.
- Responsible for Transfer to production processes
- Responsible for Process Validation activities.
- Responsible for TMV activities after transfer to production.
- Participate in relevant R&D stages design reviews
- Analyze manufacturing line risks (PFMEA) to incorporate and validate critical tests during/for manufacturing.
What do you need to bring with you?
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical / Biomedical / Materials) or related experience
- High technical proficiency – A technical mindset with great attention to details
- More than 5 years of experience in Medical Device manufacturing environment, with significant mechanical/ electromechanical content
- More than 3 years of experience as an engineering manager, technical lead and/or project management.
- Prior experience with multidisciplinary device manufacturing (an experience with Implantable Devices – an advantage)
- Previous experience with ERP systems
- Experience in an ISO 13485, ISO 9001
- IQ/OQ/PQ knowledge
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Multi-Tasking, Organized and Hands On
- Start Up culture oriented
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and writing)