Ramat Hahayal, TLV
Vectorious has developed the world’s first in-heart microcomputer and is on a mission to transform heart failure treatment. As part of our first in-human clinical study, we have successfully implanted our sensory device in patients across Europe and Israel, while demonstrating a huge potential in helping millions of people living with heart failure to take control and manage their disease. As an increasingly growing company we’ve been accepted to FDA’s prestige Breakthrough Device Designation program.
We are looking for a talented people to join our Production team that grows everyday.
What will you do?
- Professional responsibility for Vectorious’ manufacturing processes (problem solving, process improvements etc.).
- Engineering activities & NPI through Operations department
- Engineering project management
- Engineering Transfer to production
- Scale-up activities in production
- Engineering activities with subcontractors & suppliers
- Development of manufacturing process
- Perform and manage process validations.
- Perform and manage test method validations.
- Create, update, and maintain work instructions in accordance with quality system demands and manufacturing needs.
- Assist with creating ECOs when relevant to manufacturing needs
What do you need to bring with you?
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical / Biomedical / Materials) or related experience.
- More than 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry at a similar role (medical device company, ISO 13485 – an advantage).
- IQ/OQ/PQ/TMV knowledge
- Prior experience with multidisciplinary device manufacturing (an experience with Implantable Devices– an advantage)
- Excellent Hebrew & English – written & spoken