Vectorious Medical Technologies is a young-spirited, casual-cultured, Tel-Aviv based startup company who’s developing a cutting-edge technology – the world’s first in-heart microcomputer – enabling optimal treatment for heart disease patients, increasing their quality of life and life expectancy.
While transforming heart failure treatment globally, we are also searching for the organization’s HEART to join us!
We are looking for a bookkeeper to manage the accounting department – If you love people and numbers, love multitasking, and bring joy – this is the place for you.
What will you do?
- Perform all activities related to accounts payable including reviewing and processing. payments to local and foreign vendors and credit cards reconciliations.
- Recording daily financial transactions including closing entries and cut off accounts.
- Reporting to governmental authorities including ITA, National Insurance and VAT
- Assist and support in year-end audit process
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions.
- Review and record reimbursements of employee’s travel and expense reports.
- Providing end-to-end payrolls for all employees
- Assist with other payroll tasks and reporting required.
- Support end of month closing and reporting with tight schedule.
- Support conducting Chief Scientist reports
What skills do you have?
- Certified Bookkeeper (Level 1+2+3) and Certified payroll accountant.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Bookkeeping.
- Experience with Priority & Shiklulit – Must.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Able to work independently, follow tasks through to completion and meet commitments, proactively seeking guidance as necessary.
- High level of Excel proficiency – an advantage