Vectorious Medical Technologies is a young-spirited, casual-cultured, Tel-Aviv based startup company who’s developing a cutting-edge technology – the world’s first in-heart microcomputer – enabling optimal treatment for heart disease patients, increasing their quality of life and life expectancy.
While transforming heart failure treatment globally, and as part of our exponential growth, we are developing our internal infrastructure and searching for a talented Bookkeeper to establish our new accounting department, processes and tools – If you love people and numbers and looking for your next challenge– this is the place for you.
What will you do?
- Perform all activities related to accounts payable including reviewing and processing payments to local and foreign vendors and credit cards reconciliations.
- Recording daily financial transactions including closing entries and cut off accounts.
- Reporting to governmental authorities including ITA, National Insurance and VAT.
- Assist and support in year-end audit process.
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions.
- Review and record reimbursements of employee’s travel and expense reports.
- Answering vendors emails and following up on invoices payment status.
- Support end of month closing and reporting with tight schedule.
- Support conducting Chief Scientist reports.
What skills do you have?
- Certified Bookkeeper (Level 1+2+3).
- At least 3 years experience in Bookkeeping in technological / startup company – Must (Medical Device Company – preferred).
- Experience with Priority ERP system – Must.
- High level of Excel proficiency – an advantage.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently, follow tasks through to completion and meet. commitments, proactively seeking guidance as necessary.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.