Vectorious Medical Technologies is a young-spirited, casual-cultured, Tel-Aviv based startup company who’s developing a cutting-edge technology – the world’s first in-heart microcomputer. We are on a mission to transform heart failure treatment, enabling optimal treatment for heart disease patients, increasing their quality of life and life expectancy.
As part of our first in-human clinical study, we have successfully implanted our sensory device in patients across Europe and Israel, while demonstrating a huge potential in helping millions of people living with heart failure to take control and manage their disease. As an increasingly growing company we’ve been accepted to FDA’s prestige Breakthrough Device Designation program.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a talented and experienced Director of Product to join our Management Team with a strong background in the medical device industry and understanding of digital health platforms & products. The Director of Product will shape our product strategy and make it happen!
He or she will work closely with various interphases (internal and external) to improve our amazing V-LAP system and to deliver the best user experience and functionality.
What will you do:
- Conduct market research and collaborate with key opinion leaders (Healthcare providers, leading cardiologists, internal interphases etc.) to target and identify product gaps, while managing the voice of our costumers
- Collect, analyze, define and prioritize product requirements and roadmap around business needs, market needs, costumer needs and technical capabilities
- Work closely with all stakeholders to insure execution:
- Lead cross functional projects and collaborate with our R&D, Clinical, QA & RA and Manufacturing teams to optimal delivery of projects’ objectives
- Create project plans, schedules, deliverables and documentation and identify potential risks & mitigations
- Participant actively in planning and executing R&D activities to guarantee smooth and efficient implementation
- Support the development of clinical, marketing and training/educational documents (e.g., user guides, PRDs, MRDs)
- Support the execution of regularity pathway
- Work in a fast-paced environment where the product development and business requirements may change constantly
- Support Vectorious’ PR and marketing activities and assist with the improvement of the company ‘story telling’ (branding, positioning and messaging)
What skills do you need to have:
- 7+ years of experience in a product management position or related role at a medical device company
- Experience in implementing digital healthcare platforms / SWs / web & mobile services & applications
- Ability to quickly develop technical understanding of all the technological aspects of the product (SW, HW, Mechanics etc.)
- Outstanding project management skills and a “can-do” attitude – organized and detail-oriented individual with a proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects
- Experience in defining user experience and strong background in working with Healthcare providers and patients
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and cross functional environment
- PR & Marketing experience – an advantage
- Hands-on mentality
- Collaborative, flexible, independent, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in both English and Hebrew)
- Experience working in startup environment – an advantage